5531. Billy Joel - Turn Around

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/611rPvIPCbL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Cold Spring Harbor; Year: 1971; Genre: Rock
Picking this song primarily for the fact that "Sneaky Pete" Kleinow played pedal steel guitar on it because I had him on my mind for some reason today. In addition to that, I like the song quite a bit as well and I fully believe that this record does not get the attention it rightly deserves; a lot of great music to be heard here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Born Crosseyed

My song pick 4 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Purgatory

My song pick 5 years ago today: Vicki Sue Robinson - Turn the Beat Around

My song pick 6 years ago today: Judas Priest - Battle Hymn/One Shot at Glory

My song pick 7 years ago today: Yes - Tempus Fugit

My song pick 8 years ago today: Louis Armstrong and His Hot Seven - Heebie Jeebies

My song pick 9 years ago today: Van Halen - Dance the Night Away

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Whistler

My song pick 11 years ago today: Maurice Ravel - M.19 - Pavane for a Dead Princess

My song pick 12 years ago today: Black Label Society - Stillborn

My song pick 13 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - I Never Dreamed

My song pick 14 years ago today: Duran Duran - New Moon On Monday
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn