5533. Jigsaw - Baby Don't Do It

From: Sky High; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock/Pop
Once again, I had a band on my mind, today it was of course Jigsaw. This is one of their more "poppy" sounding singles that rode the wave from their monster hit Sky High. Whilst not on the same level as that song, it's still a rather fun track to listen to when you just need something on the "light" side.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Styx - Superstars

My song pick 4 years ago today: Kajagoogoo - Too Shy

My song pick 5 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Summer and Lightning

My song pick 6 years ago today: Cheap Trick - Surrender

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Kinks - Autumn Almanac

My song pick 8 years ago today: Stevie Wonder - Skeletons

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Sooner or Later

My song pick 10 years ago today: Felix Mendelssohn - Op. 56 - Symphony No. 3 (Scottish)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Deep Purple - Pictures of Home

My song pick 12 years ago today: Heart - If Looks Could Kill

My song pick 13 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn