5530. Roger - Do It Roger

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51nfsusN75L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: The Many Facets Of Roger; Year: 1981; Genre: Funk/Soul/Electronica
Celebrating another Funky Friday this time with this kicky tune from Roger Troutman, who was also among the founders and bandleader of the funk band Zapp. This is another song in a long list of the genre that is just all around fun and amazing to experience
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The Beatles - Act Naturally

My song pick 4 years ago today: Asia - Cutting it Fine

My song pick 5 years ago today: Steve Vai - An Earth Dweller's Return/Here & Now

My song pick 6 years ago today: KC and the Sunshine Band - (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Tramp

My song pick 8 years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Darkness 11/11

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Police - Walking on the Moon

My song pick 10 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop

My song pick 11 years ago today: Émile Waldteufel - Op. 232 - Rococo-Polka

My song pick 12 years ago today: Sky - Sarabande

My song pick 13 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - On The Hunt

My song pick 14 years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Better Moon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn