5519. Headstones - S.O.S.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/513Saq1KMTL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Love + Fury; Year: 2013; Genre: Punk/Rock
Have to say: the first time I heard this punk cover of the classic song from ABBA I didn't really like, but I stuck around for the chorus and then they won me over. It's kind of interesting how they were able to whittle about 1:10 off the length of the original and still essentially not leave anything out of the track; heck, they even "shoehorned" in a guitar solo, so, yeah, I'd say it's quite a successful cover song.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Paul Simon - 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover

My song pick 4 years ago today: Michael Martin Murphey - Wildfire

My song pick 5 years ago today: Alestorm - No Grave But The Sea

My song pick 6 years ago today: Antoine Busnois - Gaude Coelestis Domina

My song pick 7 years ago today: Al Di Meola - Love Theme from "Pictures of the Sea"

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bad Medicine - Trespasser

My song pick 9 years ago today: Styx - Man in the Wilderness

My song pick 10 years ago today: Curved Air - Vivaldi

My song pick 11 years ago today: Megadeth - Endgame

My song pick 12 years ago today: Sirenia - The Other Side

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Spiral

My song pick 14 years ago today: Outerstar - You Love It When It Rains
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn