5527. Michael Masser - You Don't Ever Have to Be Alone

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51+6G27qbFL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Mahogany (Soundtrack); Year: 1975; Genre: Soul/Funk/Motown
Even essentially without any lyrics, this track from the Motown film Mahogany is really a standout among some excellent music. I really like a lot about this one: the orchestration, the nice guitar solos, the Latin beat, and the overall quality of the music Motown is/was known for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: The (Detroit) Spinners - Four Hands In The Fire

My song pick 4 years ago today: Pearl Jam - Can't Deny Me

My song pick 5 years ago today: Helloween - Hocus Pocus

My song pick 6 years ago today: Foreigner - Juke Box Hero

My song pick 7 years ago today: AC/DC - Touch Too Much

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Find Out About Love

My song pick 9 years ago today: Hawkwind - Orgone Accumulator

My song pick 10 years ago today: Robert Schumann - Op. 17 - Fantasie in C

My song pick 11 years ago today: Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

My song pick 12 years ago today: Eddie Lang - Eddie's Twister

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon

My song pick 14 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn