5535. Bob Dylan - Positively 4th Street

From: Positively 4th Street (single); Year: 1965; Genre: Folk Rock
Bob Dylan is one who's music been off and on my mind for about the last week or so. It still amazes me just how many hit singles he wrote and performed over the years; he's essentially a one-man music factory.
Anyway, I was once again surprised that I had not chosen this track as of yet, so I'll take this opportunity to remedy that. For me the music and the poetry intertwine to boost each other and make for an amazing exhibition of a personal reflection from a situation he was quite passionate about.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Black Sabbath - E5150

My song pick 4 years ago today: Bob Dylan - Lay Lady Lay

My song pick 5 years ago today: ZZ Top - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide

My song pick 6 years ago today: Spooky Tooth - Better By You, Better By Me

My song pick 7 years ago today: Hawklords (Hawkwind) - (Only) The Dead Dreams of the Cold War Kid

My song pick 8 years ago today: Peter Gabriel - Big Time

My song pick 9 years ago today: A-ha - Take On Me

My song pick 10 years ago today: Return to Forever - Excerpt from the First Movement of Heavy Metal

My song pick 11 years ago today: Homer & Jethro - The Billboard Song

My song pick 12 years ago today: Thursday - I1100

My song pick 13 years ago today: Wings - Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five

My song pick 14 years ago today: Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn