5528. Styx - Common Ground

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51QF75KCj0S._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Crash of the Crown; Year: 2021; Genre: Progressive Rock
This is a very interesting song from Styx's most recent record; it reminds me, (of course), a lot of the band's classic material, but in some areas in my opinion they have sounds similar to Emerson, Lake & Palmer and Yes with some harmony vocals reminiscent to Crosby, Stills & Nash to my ears. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Hawkwind - Night of the Hawks

My song pick 4 years ago today: Aretha Franklin - Freeway of Love

My song pick 5 years ago today: Queen - She Makes Me (Stormtrooper in Stilettos)

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Doors - The WASP (Texas Radio and the Big Beat)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Busy Bee

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Ventures - Hawaií 5-0

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Third Stone From the Sun

My song pick 10 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots

My song pick 11 years ago today: Tesla - Forever More

My song pick 12 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Moby Dick

My song pick 13 years ago today: Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds

My song pick 14 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Bad Moon Rising
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn