5529. The Doors - Love Street

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51h7jTqnWXL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Waiting for the Sun; Year: 1968; Genre: Psychedelic Rock
For the last few days for some reason I've had a bunch of The Doors' music on my mind; Love Street is among my favourites from the band that I've always had a soft spot for. It is a love song in the psychedelic style of music and poetry that Jim Morrison and the band is most noted for. Other than the lyrics, my favourite aspect of the piece would have to be that "shuffling" or "tap-dancing" rhythm throughout; it really makes it a joy to sit back and listen to.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Rush - Double Agent

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jimmy Gilmer & The Fireballs - Sugar Shack

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ohio Players - Pleasure

My song pick 6 years ago today: Chet Atkins and Merle Travis - Dance of the Golden Rod

My song pick 7 years ago today: Gary Numan - Cars

My song pick 8 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - 7 Screaming Diz-Busters

My song pick 9 years ago today: John Denver - Wooden Indian

My song pick 10 years ago today: Barenaked Ladies - One Week

My song pick 11 years ago today: Paul Abraham Dukas - The Sorcerer's Apprentice

My song pick 12 years ago today: Jigsaw - Jesu, the Joy of Man's Desiring

My song pick 13 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Second Hand

My song pick 14 years ago today: Glenn Miller - Moonlight Serenade
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn