5532. Pallas - A Million Miles Away (Imagination)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61OdTuvmIHL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: The Wedge; Year: 1986; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
Whilst being of the stylistic sounds from the mid-1980s prog/rock scene, this one's hard-edge, changing rhythms, and guitar heavy emphasis really gives it a unique sound that sets it apart. Pallas also really mastered the ability to compress all of the amazing musical ideas sound in a compact space of under 5 minutes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Harlequin - Turn Around

My song pick 4 years ago today: Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe - Fist of Fire

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rhythm In Gold

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Eagles - Already Gone

My song pick 7 years ago today: Cameo - Back and Forth

My song pick 8 years ago today: Michael Kiwanuka - Tell Me a Tale

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man

My song pick 10 years ago today: Boston - Peace of Mind

My song pick 11 years ago today: Weezer - Buddy Holly

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Ich Will

My song pick 13 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - Mad Hatter

My song pick 14 years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - Op. 27, No.2 - Moonlight Sonata
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn